Interested? Email email@example.com
Quirk Creative is an award-winning creative ad agency based in Brooklyn. We’re the advertising agency for people who don’t like advertising agencies; leaner, faster, with more “yes” and less red tape. We are looking to add a Senior Designer to our team to help our clients solve their most complex creative challenges.
- Be involved from strategy, conception, through to design delivery for our clients and their projects of all shapes and sizes.
- Be responsible for deliverables that may include: Branding and brand identity, mood boards, storyboards, print or digital ads, interactive page layouts, site grids, wireframes, interface demos, photo retouching, and more.
- Create exceptional, original work that is effective in that it resonates with our clients and, in turn, their consumers.
- Participate in new business pitches including ideation, brainstorming, and concepting.
You should have:
- A portfolio of work that you’re proud of and shows off your skills across various campaigns, projects, and clients.
- A background in cross-channel design in an advertising or marketing capacity (interactive/digital work experience a plus).
- A knack for working under pressure.
- Solid working knowledge of the latest versions of design programs.
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and Flash a must; knowledge of HTML/dHTML and the other capabilities of Web browsers is a plus.
- Never-ending sources of creative inspiration.
- A willingness to push boundaries on every deliverable—even corporate presentation decks.
About Quirk Creative
Originally founded in San Francisco, our HQ is now in Brooklyn, NY. Quirk’s business model is inspired by the lean startups of Silicon Valley: We believe in a lean team, autonomy, and quick-to-market creative ideation and execution that keeps up with today’s always-on, always-evolving advertising landscape. Our clients, ranging from startups like Ava Women to Fortune 500s like Western Union, dig our fresh approach. Our offices are in the amazing Industry City—the heart of creative thinkers and doers in Brooklyn which boasts coffee shops, restaurants, a gym, and more (like, chocolate factories more).