We are looking to add an Account Executive to our team–a hybrid client manager and marketing strategist—who can be the trusted ally and primary point of contact to our clients. Interested? Email cover letter and resume to email@example.com
- Manage client relationships: You’re their go-to. This is the core of the position. You know the client’s brands better than they do, and you know their birthdays. You’re there to pick the phone, answer emails, and manage crises as they arise.
- Manage projects: You set timelines, coordinate communication between clients and internal creative teams, keep stakeholders updated on progress, and ensure deliverables go out flawlessly. You detail maniac, you.
- Provide strategic insight into campaigns: Since you work directly with the client, you’ll have intimate understanding of the client’s brand and be able to make suggestions around campaign strategy; you understand their competitors and landscape, and you strive, everyday, to make an impact on their business.
- Have 1-3 years’ experience in client facing role
- Be overly responsive. You’re one of those “zero email” inbox folks.
- Be outgoing and an easy conversationalist. Your #1 job is to make clients feel comfortable. Phone phobia is a no-go.
- Have a passion for advertising or marketing. Video advertising/ marketing experience a plus.
- Demonstrated project management / resource management experience.
- Have excellent communication—written and oral—skills.
- And you should be an absolute self-starter with a get-the-job-done mentality.
About Quirk Creative
Quirk Creative is an award-winning video advertising agency built for the future. We’re an intentionally lean team, designed to help brands move with video industry shifts and stay creatively relevant to the people who matter most: customers. Our capabilities span live action, motion graphics, direct response, and VR/AR for social, digital, and broadcast channels. Our offices are in the amazing Industry City—the heart of creative thinkers and doers in Brooklyn which boasts coffee shops, restaurants, a gym, and more (like...chocolate factories and free concerts more).